If you have considered being an escort in Singapore or know of other similarly high paying part time jobs to being a social escort, then you must know that there are many perfectly legal ways to make a lot of money part time in Singapore. Working a job gotten through Recruit Express is no longer the best choice you have anymore. In fact, the best ways to make money part time in Singapore, especially if you are a pretty girl, is to be a model for events!
Since we were at the topic of social escorts, let us first discuss that. Being an escort is in other words being a ‘part time girlfriend’ and plus 1 for the client and accompany him to private or public dates in Singapore. Public dates constitute social events such as gala dinners, while private dates is everything else. Most social escorts in Singapore make between $200 to $300 per hour of engagement. If you are looking for a job as a social escort in Singapore, you can check out SG VIP Escorts, one of the more popular and established agencies in Singapore and join them as an escort here: www.sgvipescorts.com/careers/.
Another great place to make a lot of money part time in Singapore for women is actually car shows. It is well known that many men like cars and every man loves a beautiful woman. Therefore, car shows will always engage beautiful female models to stand beside the car, either to attract men to the car and/or to sell the car. Although this pays significantly less than the job of a social escort, it is still a pretty decent income (though less than $200 to $300 / hour).
Another idea for you to make money part time in Singapore, is to be a real estate agent or insurance agent. Many Singaporeans become a real estate agent or insurance agent even while in university! Although it’s a tough business and competition is fierce, it’s a highly profitable industry if you are willing to slog it out during your free times. (Although I strongly recommend you to simply be a social escort or car show model to make easier money as a part time job.)
With the recent news in the past 5 years of escorts being caught and agencies being forced to shut down by the police, many clients are worried that they purchase from the wrong agency, and end up getting detained for questions as well. Here are some sure-fire ways to more or less ensure that the social escort services you engage is legal. (I’m not a lawyer, so please check with your lawyer if you want 100% guarantee).
- Firstly, ensure that the business is registered. There are some agencies which give bullshit excuses that their agencies are not registered to protect your privacy. However, the only reason they’re not registered is because they’re probably having some dodgy practices and thus don’t want to be above the radar. Make sure only to do business with and engage the social escorts of agencies which are registered. Simply check for their registered business name and unique entity number against ACRA’s data.
- Secondly, only engage models who are Singaporean or PRs. This is extremely important, because most foreigners who work as social escorts are doing so illegally on invalid work permits or on no-work tourist VISAs. If they get caught, which they usually do considering how small Singapore is, then you will get questioned as well by the police if they manage to grab hold of you…
- Third of all, never ever transfer money into a POSB account as deposit. That is money you will never ever see again. All registered social escort companies in Singapore will have a corporate bank account, which is definitely not a POSB account. POSB bank does not provide corporate services, so it is impossible for a registered company to be having a POSB bank account. If you transfer into an individual’s account, it is nearly impossible to withdraw it out or sue that person in the event of fraud. Only deal with cash or transfers into corporate banking accounts (UOB, DBS, Standard Chartered, OCBC, e.t.c.)
- If the agency tries to upsell or organize for you sex or sexual services, keep in mind that this is against Singapore’s Women’s Charter law. This is STRICTLY against the law, which means that they will get caught and persecuted, and everyone they can dig out related to them will be caught and potentially detained, depending on situation. Therefore, only engage with social escort agencies which do not sell sex and do not buy such services from any girls or agencies whatsoever. Singapore is ridiculously stern against such offenders, so don’t risk it – you might already know this if you’re a local.
Anyway, just stick to the above rules, and you should steer clear of the law while enjoying the companionship of beautiful, beautiful girls. 😉 So far, the only company I know with certainty is strictly keeping on the right side of the law with beautiful Singaporean only girls is SG VIP Escorts. So you can feel free to engage them. Of course, there may be others like them in Singapore too. Just make sure to do your due diligence before engaging any social escort company in Singapore!
If you are a foreigner or expatriate considering to work in Singapore or perhaps visit Singapore for a business meeting, you may have thought that Singapore does not offer any social escort services simply because of Singapore’s supposedly squeaky clean and ridiculously conservative culture. However, yes there are actually social escorts and social escort agencies in Singapore, and they are perfectly legal – which also means that you can enjoy their services in Singapore. Here’s the Tumblr page of a agency that I like to use in Singapore.
Keep in mind that although some countries treat social escorts and prostitutes as the same, it’s not the same in Singapore. This is because it’s illegal to pimp the services of a sex worker in Singapore. This means that there is a sharp legal distinction between a prostitute agency and a social escort agency. The former is strictly illegal, and anyone found pimping or using their services can be caught and then fined or jailed or both. The latter is legal because there’s no sex involved in it.
Here are some key things about social escorts in Singapore you may want to know:
- The primary role of a social escort in Singapore is to accompany you to private dates (cost less between $600 to $1500) or public events (cost much more e.g. $10,000 to $20,000 for 6 hours public events) and act as your trophy wife/girlfriend.
- There is a huge legal distinction between a prostitute and a social escort. A social escort is perfectly legally to engage, and she will only provide companionship to you and pretend to like you, while a prostitute only has sexual relations with you and then you leave. A social escort girl will not have sexual relations with you as part of her service, although there are cases where if you two fancy each other, then she may want to do it with you on her own accord outside of her escort work.
- You cannot find escort agencies offline in Singapore, as they don’t set up physical offices here in Singapore, and the easiest bet for you to look for a worthy one will be simply Google – I hope you know how to use it. There are lots of agencies online that you can find quite easily on Google.
- There are some scams in Singapore though, so make sure that the company is actually registered. This simple check is done by simply verifying their business or company registration number against ACRA (Singapore’s government arm for businesses registered officially in Singapore). If they are a registered business, you can then do business with that agency, and they are also generally speaking more responsible for the photo accuracy for their escorts – something which is a big fear on independent escort websites.
- I highly recommend that you look for individual agencies on their own sites, instead of going to places like forums e.t.c. There has been many cases of escorts or agencies advertising fake photos or provide a girl which is vastly different from the supposed description they advertise in directories. After all, with Google and their own websites, you can easily browse through and confirm whether you love the look of the girl as most websites publicly display the girls’ looks (though they usually censor the eyes for privacy reasons).