If you are a foreigner or expatriate considering to work in Singapore or perhaps visit Singapore for a business meeting, you may have thought that Singapore does not offer any social escort services simply because of Singapore’s supposedly squeaky clean and ridiculously conservative culture. However, yes there are actually social escorts and social escort agencies in Singapore, and they are perfectly legal – which also means that you can enjoy their services in Singapore. Here’s the Tumblr page of a agency that I like to use in Singapore.
Keep in mind that although some countries treat social escorts and prostitutes as the same, it’s not the same in Singapore. This is because it’s illegal to pimp the services of a sex worker in Singapore. This means that there is a sharp legal distinction between a prostitute agency and a social escort agency. The former is strictly illegal, and anyone found pimping or using their services can be caught and then fined or jailed or both. The latter is legal because there’s no sex involved in it.
Here are some key things about social escorts in Singapore you may want to know:
- The primary role of a social escort in Singapore is to accompany you to private dates (cost less between $600 to $1500) or public events (cost much more e.g. $10,000 to $20,000 for 6 hours public events) and act as your trophy wife/girlfriend.
- There is a huge legal distinction between a prostitute and a social escort. A social escort is perfectly legally to engage, and she will only provide companionship to you and pretend to like you, while a prostitute only has sexual relations with you and then you leave. A social escort girl will not have sexual relations with you as part of her service, although there are cases where if you two fancy each other, then she may want to do it with you on her own accord outside of her escort work.
- You cannot find escort agencies offline in Singapore, as they don’t set up physical offices here in Singapore, and the easiest bet for you to look for a worthy one will be simply Google – I hope you know how to use it. There are lots of agencies online that you can find quite easily on Google.
- There are some scams in Singapore though, so make sure that the company is actually registered. This simple check is done by simply verifying their business or company registration number against ACRA (Singapore’s government arm for businesses registered officially in Singapore). If they are a registered business, you can then do business with that agency, and they are also generally speaking more responsible for the photo accuracy for their escorts – something which is a big fear on independent escort websites.
- I highly recommend that you look for individual agencies on their own sites, instead of going to places like forums e.t.c. There has been many cases of escorts or agencies advertising fake photos or provide a girl which is vastly different from the supposed description they advertise in directories. After all, with Google and their own websites, you can easily browse through and confirm whether you love the look of the girl as most websites publicly display the girls’ looks (though they usually censor the eyes for privacy reasons).